There’s ice skating, art and entertainment, and for the first time, the Bondi Eye, giving visitors a birds eye view of Bondi Beach from a 32 metre high ferris wheel!
Soaring high above the iconic Bondi Beach, the Bondi Eye will give visitors spectacular 360 degrees views, enjoyed away from the chilly sea breeze in a glass capsule.
Also included in the sparkling Bondi Winter Magic program is a magical blend of art, culture and history with the “On the Streets” series of music and art and a stroll through Bondi’s History with our “Bondi History Walks”.
For more information visit bondiwintermagic.org.au
Keep an eye on our Facebook page for updates: facebook.com/BondiWinterMagic
- Bondi Ice Rink – Friday 30 June to Sunday 16 July, Daily from 10am to 9pm
- Bondi Eye – Thursday 29 June to Sunday 23 July, 10am to 10pm Sunday to Thursday and 10am to 11pm Friday and Saturday
- Art on the Streets, Sunday 16 July, Roscoe Street Mall
- Music on the Streets, Sunday 30 July, Bondi Town Centre
- Bondi Feast, Bondi Pavilion, 18– 29 July, Tues – Sat from 6pm, Bondi Pavilion, Bondi Beach
- Bondi History Walks, Sundays in July at 10am and 2pm