Teazer is a prolific street-artist who has been painting in Bondi for years – both on the wall and in other public spaces (eg WAYS at Wairoa Avenue) – his art has adorned the wall for over a decade.
Teazer has since moved to Byron Bay and now runs an art gallery.
It is rumoured that Teazer learnt how to use a spray can from Droogie (well Droogie claims this anyway!).
TEAZER’s historical pieces include:
- 2007 – Police Van
- 2007 – VW
- 2007 – Smash
- 2008 – Mystery
- 2008 – Nike
- 2008 – Nozzle Graveyard and Sneakers (with Rick, Water, Atome, Sytak, and Mystery)
- 2008 – Rockpool Mermaid
- 2010 – Beach Scene (with Water, Atome, Spice Dream and Skore).
- 2011 – Atome and Teazer
- 2012 – RIP MCA (with Water, Atome and Days One DCA)
- 2012 – Atome and Teazer Girl
- 2012 – Water Atome and Teazer
- 2014 – Purple Girl
- 2014 – Moon Girl
- 2015 – Purple and Green Sprays, Summer Days (with Atome)
- 2015 – Space Girl
Teazer’s work can be viewed – and he can be contacted via:
Teazer’s Work at WAYS
Teazer also painted the front of the Waverley Action for Youth Services building on Wairoa.