Atome first tagged Bondi promenade as a kid in the 80s – he then came back and painted it for the first time legally in 1993/4. Since then he has been a prolific street graffiti artist, showing us his developing style on the wall.
Atome says about Bondi:
I have so many beautiful memories of the place – it’s a shame the graffiti is almost over down there, but time moves on I guess and there’s now a great variety of images soooooo at least the art has continued and we haven’t lost it to full greyness!
- 1993 – Fresh [need to add page]
- 2008 – Sneakers Panel (with Rick, Water, Teazer, Sytak, and Mystery)
- 2010 – Beach Scene (with Water, Teazer, Spice, Dream and Skore)
- 2011 – Atome and Teazer
- 2012 – Atome and Teazer Girl
- 2012 – Water Atome & Teazer
- 2012 – RIP MCA (with Water, Teazer and Days One DCA)
- 2015 – Purple and Green Sprays, Summer Days (with Teazer)
- 2015 – Bondi Beach Boogie
You can see more of Atome’s work and contact him via: